SILAVETRA will fulfill its contractual obligations with you using reasonable skill and care. Unless we breach the booking contract, this holiday is at the customer's own risk. You will be responsible for all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses suffered or incurred as a result of your breach or default in the discharge of your obligations.
SILAVETRA will not be liable to you in any way for any damages, loss, expense, injury, illness or death if your claim resulted from:
- Any act, omission or failure by any third party;
- Any act, omission or failure by any employee(s), if they were not acting in the course of their employment carrying out the duties they were contracted to do with us;
- Any incorrect information supplied by you or a party on your booking form;
- Any of our emails being blocked by web filters or firewalls;
- Any act, omission or failure by any of our supplier(s);
- Any act, omission or failure of a third party not connected with the provision of your holiday and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable;
- Any act which may result in 'Force majeure' - clause 7
Our maximum liability for any successful claim will not exceed the price of your holiday, less any insurance claim.
We hold valid public liability insurance.